Things That Make Me Happy At Christmas
Well, we’re here on Christmas! Most of the time, it’s my favorite holiday, but this year I have to work all day. The caregiving field does not take any holidays, but I love the people I care for so at least I’ll be in good company! In order to keep my spirits up about having to work this year, I decided to make an itemized list of everything that makes me happy at Christmas! This post was inspired by the lovely lady at Life With Lynette, so go check out her stuff!
Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links, which means if you use my links to make a purchase, I make a small commission at no extra cost to you. Affiliate links keep this blog running, so I appreciate the support! See my full disclaimer policy here.
- Mannheim Steam Roller Christmas albums
- Spiced apple cider
- Balsam scented candles
- String lights
- Christmas movies (specifically A Christmas Story, Elf, Eloise at Christmas, and the first Harry Potter)
- Beautifully decorated trees
- Fresh snow on the ground (I’ve only experienced this one time in my life)
- My Christmas corgi leggings
- Cinnamon rolls
- My mom’s dressing
- Wearing cute holiday themed makeup
- Warm fuzzy socks
- Christmas cookies
- Finding awesome and thoughtful gifts for my loved ones
- Stores working hard with their decorations
- The Starbucks holiday drinks
- Tacky Christmas sweaters
Well, that’s about it! I’m a simple gal who loves the holidays. But, with work and everything else going on, I’ve been feeling a bit of the bah humbug and while it sucks, I’ll make it through! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year!
Featured picture from Unsplash